Bachelor of Science in Computer Science
- Develop students for a career in the industry equipped with adequate knowledge and skills to become competent applications developer, computer science instructor, database programmer/designer, information security engineer, quality assurance engineer, researcher, systems developer and systems analyst.
- Strengthen students capability to become competent global practitioners by actively engaging them through the application and utilization of information and communication technology on instruction, research, extension and production.
Primary Job Roles
- Software Engineer
- Systems Software Developer
- Research and Development Computing Professional
- Applications Software Developer
- Computer Programmer
Secondary Job Roles
- Systems Analyst
- Data Analyst
- Quality Assurance Specialist
- Software Support Specialist