Quality Policy, Vision, Mission and Goals
Guimaras State College (GSC) is a state college in the Philippines that aims to have an effective and efficient implementation of its quality management system along with its vision, mission and core values.
Goal-oriented and God-fearing servant leaders promoting Green Technology for sustainable development.
Service-effective and service-efficient professionals with global standards and practices
Committed to excellence and desire for harmony among stakeholders.
And to achieve this, Guimaras State College is committed to provide its client with quality and excellent education through green technology generation for sustainable development and global competitiveness. It shall endeavor to continually improve its quality management system, satisfying applicable requirements of the standard, addressing risks and maximizing opportunities.
further, the Top management pledges to inspire a college-wide commitment to this policy and ensure to regularly review and monitor strategic implementation of the Quality Management System in all levels of the organization for customer’s satisfaction and continual improvement.
“Center of Excellence in Education and Green Technology Generation”
Guimaras State College will be a center of excellence in education and green technology generation through the development of alternatives to technologies that have been proven damaging to health and the environment. It will create a center of economic activities through technologies and products that benefit the environment as well as creating new careers that truly protect and conserve the natural environment. Furthermore, it will work actively towards conservation of energy, natural resources, and foster the use of renewable resources.
The success indicators are the following:
1. Reduced negative impact on the environment thus benefits health of the faculty and staff, students and the local community;
2. Cost saving on energy expenses;
3. Increased income for the college greater than the GAA budget;
4. Achieved the highest level of Accreditation;
5. ISO Certified;
6. Passing percentage of graduates in licensure examination is above 50 percentile;
7. Presented/Published research outputs in international fora/journals;
8. Forged MOA/MOU with national/international organizations.
Guimaras State College is committed to provide access to relevant and quality education and advocate sustainable development.
1. Provide quality training for Tertiary Education and advocate sustainable development through green technology generation;
2. Develop responsible, environment-friendly and productive citizens who can contribute to the attainment of local and national goals;
3. Encourage and promote research, extension, and technological and educational development redirected towards green technology generation,
4. Ensure that curricular offerings are responsive to the needs of the community, region, and nation in order to be globally competitive.