Vision and Mission
Helping people live productively thru cutting edge researches in green technology generation.
GSC Research and Development Services is committed for the relentless pursuit of producing cutting edge researches for sustainable development through green technology generation.
Goals and Objective
Well equipped and globally competitive faculty, staff and student producing quality research output on education, green technology and allied toward a healthy community.
- Address development requirements of Guimaras, Western Visayas in particular and the country as whole.
- Add value to local produce such as vegetables, fruits, grains, nuts and cereals.
- Support the development of local entrepreneurs and address the needs of the MSMe’s.
- Food Security
- Support environmental protection and preservation activities, uphold and preserve biodiversity in response to climate change.
- Study and contribute to the preservation of the religion, culture, arts and history of the province, region and the nation as a whole.
- Address the research needs on policy and governance of the community in particular and the society in general.
- Protect the intellectual property rights of the College and its immediate community.