- Provide quality instruction and adequate training for globally competitive uniformed service personnel.
- Encourage and develop research capabilities of students and faculty for sustainable development.
- Extend relevant community services to improve people’s awareness and involvement in crime prevention.
- Produce competent, morally upright and disciplined uniformed service personnel who can deliver efficient and effective service in crime prevention, detection and investigation, law enforcement, safekeeping and development among others.
- Conduct scientific and relevant researches in the field of Criminal Justice Education and environmental conservation.
- Implement community extension programs and other activities related to crime prevention and environmental management and preservation.
- Inculcate among the students the value of life through leadership, integrity, accountability, responsibility, culture preservation and service to humanity.