Vision and Mission
The library envision to becoming electronically advanced in system and to having more responsive library resource to cater the needs of the academe and of the community.
The library primarily upholds the total college educational program and the individual intellectual development through maximum provision of readily available and accessible quality information resources and library service.
Specifically, the GSC library endeavors to:
- acquire, provide, manage, organize and preserve relevant materials needed by the college;
- maintain standard library services and library guidance on the use of the materials;
- establish more linkages locally, nationally and internationally;
- continuously update the library facilities and keep abreast with the fast changing technology;
- establish an efficient information retrieval system.