TRANSPARENCY SEAL 2019
A. Maintain/ Update the Agency Transparency Seal pursuant to Section 106 of the General Provisions of the FY 2019 General Appropriations Act (GAA).
I.Agency’s Mandates and function, names of its officials with their position and designation, and contact information.
II. Annual Financial Reports (whole year/as of December end of the year/4th Quarter. Incomplete or non-cumulative will not be counted)
A. For State Universities and Colleges (SUCs)
- 2015-2019 FAR No. 1: SAAOBDB (Statement of Statement of Appropriations, Allotments, Obligations, Disbursements and Balances as of December YEAR)
- 2015-2019 BAR No. 1 – Quarterly Physical Report of Operations/Physical Plan
- 2015-2019 FAR No. 5 – Quarterly Report on Revenue and Other Receipts
- 2015-2019 Financial Plan (Detailed Statement of Current Year’s Obligations, Disbursements and Unpaid Obligations)
III. DBM Approved Budget and Corresponding Targets for FY 2019.
IV. Projects, Programs and Activities, Beneficiaries, and Status of Implementation for FY 2019. (not applicable)
V. FY 2019 Annual Procurement Plan (FY 2019 APP non-CSE), Indicative FY 2020 APP non-CSE; and FY 2020 APP for Common-Supplies and Equipment (FY 2020 APP CSE);
- FY 2019 APP non-CSE
- FY 2019 APP CSE
- Indicative FY 2020 APP non-CSE
- FY 2020 APP for Common-Supplies and Equipment (FY 2020 APP CSE)
VI. QMS Certification
VII. System of Ranking Delivery Units for FY 2019 PBB
VIII. The Agency Review and Compliance Procedure of Statements and
IX. The Final People’s Freedom to Information (FOI)