Mondays through Fridays (No noon Breaks)
7:30 A.M – 5:30 P.M
8:00 A.M – 12:00 N.N
1:00 P.M – 5:00 PM
Summer and Breaks
8:00 A.M – 12:00 N.N
1:00 P.M – 5:00 P.M
- Library Orientation – The library conducts orientation to incoming students at the beginning of classes. This action is done to inform the student on how to optimize the utilization of the library. The library is conducted in coordination with the English Department; the student are sent to the library by section according to their schedule as requested and arranged by the subject teacher.
- Announcement of New Acquisitions – The college or the academic community is informed about the latest acquisition of library materials while the list of new arrivals is posted on the bulletin board. Likewise, an announcement from the college librarian addressing the deans of different schools is circulated to the faculty and student councils. The new books are placed on the display for browsing.
- Photocopying and Printing – Request for photocopying of library materials in different section are allowed except thesis and some rare materials. The student may also request to print their files or documents in the computer anytime.
- Vertical file materials – Clippings from newspapers, pamphlets and brochures are compiled and arranged in alphabetical order.
- Reference and Information Services – This is a service given to the library users which caters immediate assistance to students on where to locate the information they need.
- Online Access Catalog (OPAC) – Library collection can be accessed through the computer instead of using the traditional card catalog. OPAC contains bibliographic records of books which can be accessed through these three ways: author, title and subject.
- Internet and online resources/database – The library provides resources in varied formats to meet the diverse informational that the academic community needs. Students could access internet for free as well as the other online resources/databases like STAR BOOKS, Gale Virtual Reference Library, e-book and e-journals.