Scholarships are coursed through the OSS (Office of Student Services). Scholarships range from half-tuition fee discount to full tuition and miscellaneous fees privilege, and vary in their grade requirements for poor but deserving students, academic achievers, talented student and student leaders.
- School financed Scholarship Program
- Entrance Scholarship for Valedictorians/Salutatorians
- Academic Scholarship -2.0-1.7/subject GPA
- Service Grants: GSCSR Officers, Dept. Council Chairpersons, College Publication Editors /ROTC Corps Commander
- Sports Scholarships (Varsity )
- Student Assistants/Student Labor
- Government and Private Grant/Scholarship Program
- Buenavista Municipal Scholarship Grant
- Jordan Municipal Scholarship
- Special Study Grant Program for Congressional Districts (CHED-SSGP-CD )
- Kahirup Association of Quebec Scholarship Grant
- AVE-PASUC-Eulogio “Amang” Magsaysay Scholarship Program
- CHED Educational Loans (STUFAP )
- Financial Assistance program
- College Deans, division chiefs and council adviser may screen and recommend students who are able, deserving and promising to work as student assistants to the Director of the OSS.