RESEARCH AND EXTENSION
The Guimaras State College Research and Extension Services is the conduct of knowledge and information, skills and technology generated by the college that would effect change geared towards improving the quality of life of disadvantaged and less privileged groups. Hence partnership with the departments and other key partner stakeholders and development initiatives will reach the lives of the people and other partners in the community.
It is essential that the Office of the Research and Development Services encourage active participation among faculty researchers, chairs, coordinators, research personnel, and staff to improve and realize strategic plans, policies, guidelines and procedures needed to gratify the community and the stakeholders.
Guimaras State College, particularly the Research and Development Services, with its commitment of helping people live productively through producing cutting edge researches in green technology generation has profoundly chased the podium of excellence and has come up with the following accomplishments:
- [GSC-WVFIC] conducted “Seminar Orientation on Design of Experiment (DOE) in Food Research and Development” last July 31, 2019
- Dr. Parreño: Elected as the New PASCHR President
- 7 FACULTY RESEARCHERS ATTENDED THE 5TH PASCHR CONFERENCE
- GSC WV-FIC Team attended the Training on Food Research Management and Operations
- ViScience 2019 (Aghambayan Visayas): Visayas Science Festival
- Executive Board and Regional Research and Development Coordinating Committee (RRDCC)
- Seminar Orientation on Patent Application Process
- 2nd International Multidisciplinary Research conference
- 3rd International Recoletos Reseach Congress
- Research Development, Extension Community and BAC Procurement Training Workshop
- Participation of Guimaras State College on Agro-Trade Fair of 12th Palayag Festival 2019 January 11-20, 2019