Post Baccalaureate Diploma in Alternative Learning System (PBDALS)
- Produce graduates who will develop learners to meet minimum requirement of basic education and is comparable to the formal school curriculum.
- Serves as a means of meeting the learning needs of those unable to avail themselves of the educational services and program of formal education.
- Coordinate of various agencies in providing opportunities for the acquisition of skills necessary to enhance and ensure continuing employability, efficiency, productivity, and competencies in the labor market.
- Train professionals for flexible approach in reaching to all types of learners outside the school system.
- Expand access to educational opportunities to citizens of varied interests, demographic characteristics, and socio-economic origin of status.
- Provide training for professional to address the learning needs of the marginalized, depressed, and undeserved citizens.