Bachelor of Science in Information Systems
- Produce graduates who are equipped with current technologies and tools, as well as, quality assurance methodologies that will lead to the development of implementation-ready information systems.
- Enhance awareness on how to methodically and practically approach a variety of technical, organizational, and managerial issues to ultimately improve ICT integration towards the attainment of strategic business advantage.
- Inculcate among students the essential virtues and attitudes, as well as develop necessary knowledge and competency levels required of an information technology professional.
- Train students to systematically appraise the quality of computer-based information systems against user needs and requirements to guarantee user acceptance and implement ability.
Primary Job Roles
- Organizational Process Analyst
- Data Analyst
- Solutions Specialist
- Systems Analyst
- IS Project Management Personnel
Secondary Job Roles
- Applciations Developer
- End User Trainer
- Documentation Specialist
- Quality Assurance Specialist