Bachelor of Science in Food Technology
- Produce and develop quality graduates, technologist and experts in the field of nutrition, Food Science and Technology
- Produce highly competent students with emphasis on Research and Development of new foods, locally and internationally.
- Equip students with knowledge and skills necessary for entrepreneurship and food industry management.
- To foster and enhance dynamic leadership among students and actively design and implement programs in the world of nutrition and Food Technology.
Primary Job Roles
- Software Engineer
- Systems Software Developer
- Research and Development Computing Professional
- Applications Software Developer
- Computer Programmer
Secondary Job Roles
- Systems Analyst
- Data Analyst
- Quality Assurance Specialist
- Software Support Specialist