March 25, 2019 | GUIMARAS STATE COLLEGE – CONVENTION HALL
The Guimaras State College Health Personnel organized a program that provides access and promotes a healthy life today March 25, 2019.
Series of activities to be conducted in this event are as follows:
- Risk Factor assessment and screening
- Alcohol and drug free environment
- Mental Health and Stress Management
- Healthy diet and nutrition
- Smoke-Free environment
- Worthwhile physical activities such as zumba/ aerobic exercises
The purpose of the said event to to enhance the knowledge and skills in identifying factors that affects health, internalize the so-called “Health is wealth”, early detection of presence of risk factos and prompt treatment and avoidance of complications and resolved for better choice in maintaining health.
The program is attended by the Faculty and Staff as well as the students of Guimaras State College.